We offer an Easy Return Process!
Click on the RETURNS link at the bottom of this page and have your order number ready
****Please Read Our Return Policy*****
Orders bought Black Friday through Christmas will be eligible for extended return until Jan. 31, 2020. Returns must still comply with standard return guidelines.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return,
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- The bands, socks, outlet, limited edition apparel and some accessories are exempt from being returned unless received defective.
Regardless of the presence of original tags and whether the item was worn or not, refunds will not be issued for items that we determine cannot be resold. We may make such a determination based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the appearance, smell, and/or general condition of the item when it is returned to us. Please do not return if your item doesn't meet these requirements because we will not be able to resend to you.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your return. Shipping cost will not be refunded. Please allow up to 10 business days for return processing and delivery.
- If you decide to return your product on your own (not using our label) unfortunately, we will not be able to credit back your shipping cost.
- Once approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- Check your bank account again.
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.